Summer’s over and it’s back to school. For those who got a head start on their career development over the summer, great. For those who didn’t, no worries. Here are some ideas to get you started on your career development this Fall:
- Reconnect with your colleagues after the summer months.
- Now that the summer lull is over, look for conferences, workshops, networking events, etc. of interest and add them to your calendar.
- *NYC area specific. Check out the new METRO Leadership Lab. While you’re there, check out the upcoming special interest group meetings including the user experience one on Wednesday, September 17th at 10am.
- Update your LinkedIn profile.
- Check out our career & professional development blog posts and our leadership & career development presentations.